- Les Johnson, ARCHS
- Donna King, Missouri Department of Corrections
- Lynne Allar-Meine, Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Julia Childrey, St. Louis County, Department of Justice Services
- Allison ReKart, Missouri Probation & Parole
- Jo Cooper, U.S. Probation, Eastern District of Missouri
- Robert Crecilius, St. Louis City, Department of Human Services
- Anthony D'Agostino, Criminal Justice Ministry
- Robin Edwards, St. Louis City, Justice Services
- Carl Filler, St. Louis City, Mayor's Office
- Stacy Fowler, SLATE
- Lisa Jaegers, St. Louis University, College of Health Sciences
- Susan Hendrickson, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Cathy Horejas, St. Louis Municipal Family Courts
- Beth Huebner, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Johndavid Kerr, Harris-Stowe State University, Department of Business Administration
- Jeff Smith, Concordance Academy of Leadership
- David Kessel, Employment Connection
- Stefanie Moore, Center for Women in Transition
- Carrie Pettus-Davis, Washington University in St. Louis, Brown School of Social Work
- Marge Schicker, Provident, Inc.
- Shelila Bratton, Father Support Center
- Joe Yancey, Places for People
Research Committee: Goal: Identify and share evidence-based, best, and promising practices via white papers and other research methods.
Community Awareness Committee: Goal: Educate stakeholders and the community at large on issues, opportunities, policies, and practices that lead to the success of ex-offenders.
Professional Development Committee: Goal: Host annual Summit and on-going professional trainings for those who serve the offender community.