- Nancy McCarthy, Missouri Department of Corrections
- Les Johnson, ARCHS
- Lynne Allar-Meine, Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Herb Bernsen, St. Louis County, Department of Justice Services
- John Buck, Missouri Probation & Parole
- Jo Cooper, U.S. Probation, Eastern District of Missouri
- Robert Crecilius, St. Louis City, Department of Human Services
- Anthony D'Agostino, Criminal Justice Ministry
- Robin Edwards, St. Louis City, Justice Services
- Carl Filler, St. Louis City, Mayor's Office
- Stacy Fowler, SLATE
- Jim Gilsinan, Saint Louis University, Department of Political Science
- Susan Hendrickson, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Cathy Horejas, St. Louis Municipal Family Courts
- Beth Huebner, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Johndavid Kerr, Harris-Stowe State University, Department of Business Administration
- Danny Ludeman, Concordance Academy of Leadership
- Brenda Mahr, Employment Connection
- Melinda McAliney, Lutheran Foundation of St. Louis
- Melba Moore, St. Louis City, Department of Health
- Stephanie Moore, Center for Women in Transition
- Carrie Pettus-Davis, Washington University in St. Louis, Brown School of Social Work
- Jennifer Sachse, Missouri Department of Corrections
- Marge Schicker, Provident, Inc.
- Bill Siedhoff, St. Louis City, Department of Human Services (retired)
- Cassie Strom, Catholic Charities
- Joe Yancey, Places for People
Research Committee: Goal: Identify and share evidence-based, best, and promising practices via white papers and other research methods.
Meetings: October, December, February, April, June, August (every second Thursday), 9-10:30am, location rotates
Community Awareness Committee: Goal: Educate stakeholders and the community at large on issues, opportunities, policies, and practices that lead to the success of ex-offenders.
Meetings: January, March, May, July, September, November (every third Wednesday), 2pm, Employment Connection (2838 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63103)
Professional Development Committee: Goal: Host annual Summit and on-going professional trainings for those who serve the offender community.
Meetings: December, February, April, June, August, October (every first Friday), 10-11:30am, ARCHS (539 North Grand Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63103)